Cersei Lannister figured her state-of-the-art castle walls would repel any invader and she was right for a few hundred years.
However, like many modern companies that rely on physical security in a digital world, Cersei didn’t figure on new technology. In her case, the new technology are dragons.
Ask anyone at Marriott, Facebook or Equifax if they would rather have dealt with a deranged Targaryen blond riding a 200-foot long, napalm-breathing monster around their headquarters for a couple of days or a massive hack that left hundreds of millions of customers clutching their wallets after their personal data was hacked, as was the case with Marriot. Bring on the dragons.
But how do you think the Game of Thrones characters would respond to a modern-day emergency at work? Answer below to find out which character you most closely align with.
1. A new employee leaves their password on a clearly visible piece of paper during lunch. What do you do?
2. A computer hacker is demanding $10 million in Bitcoin after stealing the names, addresses and Social Security numbers of thousands of your customers. What do you do?
3. The IT department head has just returned from a St. Patrick’s party, can’t find his clothes, and wants to paint all the servers green. What do you do?
4. A rival company has hired a gang of Siberian hackers to take down your company. What do you do?
5. A YouTuber with 5 million followers is about to reveal the names and compensation rates for your top executives. What do you do?
No matter where you fall on the response scale, Logical Operations can help you learn to defend your company from modern day dragons. Check out our CyberSAFE and CyberSec First Responder programs to see where we can help.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com