Liquid pumps are used in a wide variety of applications, from moving and pressurizing water, chemicals, hydraulic fluids and more. The markets are just as varied like process, energy, food/beverage and hydraulic power. Liquid pumps range from centrifugal, piston and peristaltic to gear and more. They are typically driven by electric motors. Most motors associated with liquid pumps are single speed, 2 or 4 pole AC or in some cases DC. Both brush and brushless are used. Some brushless DC motors come with controls for varying speed and some AC motors can be paired with variable frequency drives, but this level of control can come at a significant premium.
GAST air motors offer distinct advantages to powering pumps with electric motors!
How do GAST Rotary Vane Air Motors Operate? Rotary vane air motors operate with compressed air and don’t needelectrical power. Expanding air behind the vanes produce rotation, providing horsepower and torque.
What are the benefits of using GAST Air Motors to drive your liquid pump? Power and speed varies with simple pneumatic controls to adjust air flow and pressure.
Air motors can operate in challenging environments. In many instances, liquid pumps need to operate in environments that are dirty, dusty, hot and even potentially hazardous.
GAST Air Motors provide flexible mounting options.
TIP: A rule of thumb with air motors is to have 60% of available air pressure provide continuous operation, so the remaining 40% is available for start.
With all these benefits WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!
For further info, check out http://gastmfg.com/products/air-and-gear-motors
All the best,
RG-Group Gast & Atlas Copco Vacuum Product Specialist
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com